If you want your business to thrive, you need to develop high-quality marketing graphics and materials. The foundation for all of these materials is a logo. There was a time when creating a
new logo was a time-consuming and costly process. Fortunately, getting a new logo is fast and easy in the age of technology and artificial intelligence.
But, why is a logo important? The primary reason to get an eye-catching logo is to establish your brand and build trust. Without a logo, it’s harder for customers to recall your business and what you have to offer. Also, most consumers buy the brand first and the product second. So, you need to cultivate excellent brand awareness and recognition. With the top seven logo makers, you can capitalize on these benefits immediately.
But in order for a logo to help your business and branding, you’ll first have to have a great website and the appropriate set of tools to set everything in motion. WPMU DEV’s all-in-one WordPress platform combines multiple tools and licenses into one – allowing you to save money and streamline your development workflow. Get 20% off any of their plans.
What are Logo Makers?
A logo maker is an automated system that generates a logo based on some simple information about your business. Usually, all you have to do is provide your company’s name, the industry
you’re in, and maybe what kinds of products you sell. From there, AI software will curate a logo complete with graphics, colors, and fonts. The entire process often takes a couple of minutes,
and the results are stunning. In most cases, you can customize your logo further and see how it looks on various items (i.e., a business card).
Here are some pros and cons of these logo makers:
- Pro: Fast Results – The primary benefit of these programs is that you don’t have to wait days or weeks for a snappy new logo. Plus, seeing it on your website or printed on swag helps you visualize how it will look in real life.
- Con: Limited Customization – While these programs have tons of options, they’re basically remixing multiple elements repeatedly. If you want a genuinely custom-made business logo, you need some human input.
- Pro: Affordable Logos – If you’re a new business, you might not have much money to spend on a new logo. Fortunately, logo makers are cost-effective, with single designs often costing less than $20.
Top 7 Logo Makers For Businesses
Tailor Brands is a full-service graphic design company that has an AI logo maker. What sets this program apart is that you can combine your new logo with a wide array of other services to help
your business. The logo maker itself is pretty intuitive and easy to use. All you have to do is enter your company name, choose the type of industry you’re in (e.g., services, hospitality, content),
and pick a font style that you like. Better yet, once you get your logos, you can instantly see how they look on a website, t-shirt, and business card.
What sets Tailor Brands apart from other logo makers is that you can tap into the company’s in-house design team as much or as little as you want. Once you have a logo, you can use it to
build a website or social posts. With 15 unique offerings, you can pick and choose which other services can help your business thrive.
- Pricing: $9.99 Basic, $19.99 Standard, $49.99 Premium plans
- Other Services: Website builder, domain registrar, social media posts, business mailbox, branded business cards, and merchandise
- Bottom Line: A full suite of design tools backed by an in-house team makes Tailor Brands a one-stop-shop for all things graphic design.
If you’re familiar with the website Fiverr, you know that it’s a marketplace for people selling their services. Although the name of the company stems from the fact that creators used to charge
just $5, the fact is that you can find a wide array of products and services at different pricing. This logo maker is a bit more comprehensive because it draws elements from various designers.
So, once you find a style that you like, you can reach out to the designer personally to develop your logo further. Then, you can browse the rest of the site to see if someone else is offering services that can help your business.
- Pricing: $30 Essential, and $60 Pro Version
- Other Services: Fiverr is a marketplace where you can find designers and freelancers for virtually any project.
- Bottom Line: Fiverr’s logo maker is a bit more intuitive because it uses real designers for the essential elements. Plus, you can work directly with designers for a more personalized touch.
If you’re looking to work with a graphic design firm, DesignMantic might be a good fit for your business. As you’ll notice, the pricing for these logos is a bit steep, but you also get access to
other print and design services. So, you can develop your logo as much as you want, then put it on a wide array of products and swag.
DesignMantic can also help you get your website up and running, using your logo as an inspiration. This logo maker is the fastest we’ve seen, as you just have to enter your company name and choose an industry. From there, you can browse through dozens of logos until you find one that strikes your fancy.
- Pricing: $47 Basic, $97 Professional, $167 Startup, $697 Small Business Plans
- Other Services: Web design and various print services
- Bottom Line: This logo maker is a bit more expensive, but you get a full in-house design team at your fingertips. The automated software works well for inspiration.
When choosing a logo maker, you want to find one that is more intuitive than the rest. Logoai collects multiple data points that allow you to customize your logo before seeing any designs.
After entering your company name, you’ll need to choose font styles and a color scheme that you like. The number of industries is a bit limited, but Logoai covers all the basics.
In addition to being a logo maker, Logoai also offers a mockup generator, allowing you to see your logo on various products and swag. If you want to jump right into social media marketing, you can use the image search and filter tools to help you create captivating posts that incorporate your new design.
- Pricing: $29 Basic, $59 Pro, $99 Brand level
- Other Services: Social media generator, product mockup generator, free image search
- Bottom Line: Works well as a basic logo maker, but Logoai shines as a social media tool.
Renderforest has two primary offerings that can help your business thrive, marketing-wise at least. The first is a logo maker, which goes above and beyond other companies we’ve seen on
this list. In addition to creating a custom logo, you can look at templates within various industries, such as gyms, soccer teams, DJs, and more. These templates can provide ample inspiration for
your quest to find the perfect design.
The second tool is a video creator, which you can customize to suit your particular needs. Best of all, you can incorporate your new logo into these videos for perfect synergy. Finally, we appreciate that you can download a free version of your logo so that you can see how it looks before committing to anything.
- Pricing: Free (low-res versions), $9.99 basic, $19.99 pro, $39.99 enterprise levels
- Other Services: Website builder, video creation and editing, online graphics creator
- Bottom Line: A comprehensive graphic design website that offers everything your business could need. The free versions allow you to test your logo without committing to anything.
This logo maker is focused only on one thing – generating the best logo for your business. Even better, you can edit your new design for up to three months, no matter which pricing level you
choose. This added editability ensures that you’re completely satisfied with your logo and won’t have to come back for a new version later on. If you’re struggling to come up with a name or color scheme, Turbologo offers tons of design ideas to get those creative juices flowing. It has tons of logo options across various industries, with everything from abstract to yoga logos available.
- Pricing: $16 Lite, $32 Standard, $64 Business Level with a three-month editing period
- Other Services: Logo templates and idea generator
- Bottom Line: If you’re solely focused on developing a killer logo, Turbologo is an excellent choice.
Finally, we have another logo maker that just focuses on logo creation and nothing else. In addition to using AI software to develop a new design, Logo Shuffle also helps you visualize your
logo by putting it on various items and swag. The price point for this company is a bit high since it’s based in Europe. But, you can access a wide range of logo services to help you create a
complete branding profile.
- Pricing: $32.50 Starter, $88.70 Complete, $111 Professional (Billed in Euros)
- Other Services: N/A
- Bottom Line: This package is on the pricier side, and you don’t get as many logo designs upfront. Not as helpful as other logo makers on this list.
As you can see, designing a high-quality logo is fast and convenient. With these logo makers, you’re ready to start promoting your business and corner your market share. The sky’s the limit!