Businesses of all niches and sizes rely on marketing agencies to create amazing campaigns that will help grow and be profitable. While some have in-house marketing teams, most companies choose to hire a marketing agency.
If you run a marketing agency, you have a lot of potential for growth as your services are in great demand, but you also have to fight to be recognized in your industry. Growing a marketing agency is hard work but not impossible, so here are some tips and tricks that will help you.
Write marketing proposals
A marketing proposal is a document marketing agencies present when they’re offering their services to new clients. In your proposals, you need to have details that describe the strategy you’re planning to use, its implementation, how much it will cost, and how the client can accept it.
The point of a marketing proposal is that it should convince your potential clients that you are able to provide them with the services they want and need. There is a lot of pressure to write the perfect proposal, and here are some rules of thumb you shouldn’t ignore when writing it:
- Focus on your client. While you need to talk about your expertise and authority, the proposal should focus mostly on your client. So, while you’re creating the proposal, research your potential client to pinpoint their problems, values, and why they need a marketing agency.
- Present the problem and the solution. During your client research, you will identify their marketing problems. In your proposal, talk about the problems the client has and all the techniques you will use to solve those problems.
- Be concise. Avoid going into too much detail, make your point in the fewest words possible. If you’re concise, you will show you have a firm grasp of all the issues while also respecting your potential client’s time.
If you want to create a well-designed proposal quickly and efficiently, you should use a marketing proposal template. No matter what type of marketing services you offer, this free template will be ideal for you and save you a lot of time.
Use your remote team to your advantage
Working from home is becoming common for many organizations and 85% of managers believe that having teams with remote workers will become the new norm. While having a remote team comes with a lot of benefits, it can be difficult to manage employees when they’re not all under the same roof.
Here are some tips on how you can get the most out of your remote team:
- Set clear expectations. Each team member has their own responsibilities and your entire team needs to know what expectations you have. This requires you to present the company values clearly because these values will help employees manage themselves and understand the company better.
- Use technology. There is so much remote work technology that businesses can use to make remote work easier and more efficient. This includes communication technology, team management tools, project management tools, and much more.
- Maintain strong bonds. Organize activities that will help all team members connect with one another on a personal level. Virtual parties and team-building exercises can be a great way to connect and make team members feel more comfortable and engage in better open communication.
Finally, if you have employees from all over the world who are in different time zones, you can make communication with them better and easier by using a timezone API. This will help you overcome difficulties that come with working from different time zones.
Have an optimized website
In today’s digital world, a business has no chances of succeeding without a website. Most people nowadays won’t even consider working with a company that doesn’t have a website that meets their requirements.
Up to 75% of consumers confess to judging a company’s credibility based on its website design. In other words, if you want to be taken seriously as a business, you need a good website.
Here are some requirements for your website:
- Great content. When someone lands on your website, they should be able to learn as much as possible about your business and the industry you’re in. You can provide that information through blog posts. And as an added bonus, high-quality content is an important part of SEO optimization.
- Easy and intuitive navigation. Allow your website visitors to find whatever they’re looking for in just a few clicks. If they can’t do this, they’ll most likely become frustrated and leave your site.
- Mobile optimization. Since a lot of online traffic comes from mobile devices, if your website doesn’t work perfectly on mobile, you risk losing a lot of potential clients.
- Avoid clutter. An optimized website only has the necessary elements and looks elegant. Your website shouldn’t be cluttered. Instead, it should have readable text, and all of the visuals used need to be attractive.
Without marketing, no business would be able to find clients and grow. As a marketing agency, your job is to find the clients who need your help and explain to them all the ways you can make their business grow. By doing that, your business will grow as well and after a while, new clients will come to you.