Marketing has gone through significant changes throughout the years, especially its form. Decades back, companies used to do marketing through websites, ads, or visual banners/billboards in cities. However, with the help of rapid technology development, marketing experienced a huge shift. Companies started taking surveys to find out what’s the most engaging type of content visitors like to see on websites. Interestingly, video was ranked as the number one form of content.
People prefer videos over other content types because they find them more engaging, fun, and easier to grasp. YouTube is still the number one video platform and is becoming the main place for companies to promote their products. Promoting your products through video is called video marketing. Some analysts predict that video marketing will take over the marketing world completely in the future.
The biggest problem that non-video marketing techniques are facing is the impossibility to convey a message through a story to the audience. People like stories, and they enjoy listening to them. However, telling a story through a text, image or other static types of content is unattainable. Three pages of text can be replaced with a short video of a minute or even less than that.
Let’s take a look at some benefits that we get with video marketing:
- It increases revenue and conversion rate
- It helps visitors understand your product which potentially grows chances of getting more customers
- It optimizes your website for SEO
- It brings more traffic to your website
- More backlinks
Okay, it’s clear now how video marketing is powerful, but how does it work in practice? To do video marketing the right way, you need to have good tools. So, let’s find out what are the best video marketing software you need to check out in 2022.
Biteable is a great video marketing tool you can use to create stunning videos for your business. It’s very easy to use, and you don’t have to have any prior video editing experience.
You can choose from plenty of video templates such as:
- Facebook posts
- Software promos
- Event & eCommerce promos
- Free $0/month (unlimited exports but with Biteable watermark)
- Ultimate $99/month (call-to-action button, 1080p videos, your watermark, and branding)
- Teams $2500/year (5 team members, unlimited use, dedicated account management)
The perfect tool for video marketing with drag & drop templates, licensed songs, customizable colors, fonts, transitions, etc. You don’t have to search for stock media because Animoto has its own built-in stock library with tons of images, videos, and graphics.
Choose from rich video templates:
- Valentine’s Day
- Product promotions
- Free $0/month (Animito’s watermark, standard features)
- Basic $16/month (No watermark, standard features, 1080p videos, unlimited downloads)
- Professional $29/month (Your own brand watermark, millions of free graphics and media files, 1080p videos)
- Professional Plus $79/month (Up to 3 users, reselling license, your own fonts, 30-minute consultation with video experts)
Magisto is claimed to be an AI-powered storyteller tool that is perfect for video marketing. Create a video in a few steps and upload it to your website with Magisto’s native web player. Magisto enables you to track your videos and monitor their performance with rich analytics. This way, you can get more information on what kind of videos your audience likes and why.
- Premium $9.99/month (Unlimited downloads, up to 10 min video)
- Professional $19.99/month (Library of +3 million video clips and photos, HD downloads, your own brand, up to 10 min video)
- Business $69.99/month (Everything as in Professional plan + email marketing tools, analytics for your videos, you can embed videos on any website)
Promo is a fantastic video marketing tool that allows you to create engaging professional-level videos for your websites. By using Promo, you instantly get access to a library of around 100 million stock images from iStock and Getty Images.
Templates they offer:
- Real estate
- Facebook ads
- Health & Finance
- Travel & Tourism
- Free (you can try their service for free no credit card needed)
- Business $59/month (unlimited videos, 5000+ ready templates, your own logo)
- Agency $79/month (unlimited everything, reseller license, multiple brands)
Vidyard allows you to record, create and upload unlimited ad-free videos that you can share and embed on your blog or a website. You can send videos via emails or LinkedIn and track who watches them. You can add call-to-action buttons on their interactive video player, check analytics to see how your videos perform and optimize them for SEO.
- Free (record and upload videos, share via email or social media)
- Pro $15/month (call-to-action feature, password-protect videos)
- Teams $300/month (3 users, full analytics, your own brand)
- Business $1250/month (5 users, CRM/MAP integration)
Vyond is a powerful animation software that companies use to create professional videos for any niche or industry. You have a good story to share with your audience but you are unable to make a video out of it? Well, Vyond has got your back. Using Vyond, create captivating video animations like a pro without having video editing skills.
- Essential $49/month (basic features, Vyond’s watermark applied on every video)
- Premium $89/month (high-quality videos, live chat support)
- Professional $159/month (for medium or large-sized businesses)
Visme video maker is a virtual workshop for creating captivating social videos and having fun in the process. Choose your template and customize colors, design elements, animations, and effects. You can save your video online and download it in MP4 or even as a GIF. Templates are easy to customize and incorporate your personal branding.
Visme is available for free, but the paid plans (Standard, Business, and Enterprise) are offering a lot more in terms of download formats, access to a bigger stock library, and special animation effects.
Video marketing is an ever-growing industry, and with the rising of video-focused social media like TikTok and YouTube, it’s high time your business jumps on the bandwagon. Luckily, the tools we listed today can help you create professional videos without much prior knowledge or technical know-how.